Thank you parents, fans and family for coming out to support us in our scrimmage vs. Lovejoy this past Friday night. Your Rangers provided a great showing of what is to come in the 2014 season!
THE 2014 SEASON KICKS OFF THIS THURSDAY NIGHT 7PM TOYOTA STADIUM! COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR RANGERS! BEAT SHERMAN!
Game Times / Location vs. Sherman
- Varsity vs. Sherman Thursday 7pm @ Toyota Stadium
- JV vs. Sherman Weds. 5:30pm @ Bearcat Stadium http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=370
- 9TH B vs. Sherman Weds.5:30pm @ LSHS Stadium; 9th A vs. Sherman Weds. 7pm @ LSHS Stadium
VARSITY / JV PRACTICE TIMES / REPORT TIMES (JV NO MORNING MEETINGS)
- Monday Varsity Team Meeting 7:40am!! PRACTICE DURING ATHLETIC PERIOD, END OF PRACTICE – 5:45PM
- Tues - Varsity Video – 8AM!! PRACTICE DURING ATHLETIC PERIOD, END OF PRACTICE 5:45PM
- Weds- Varsity Video- 8AM!! PRACTICE DURING ATHLETIC PERIOD, END OF PRACTICE 4:30PM
- Thursday- Game day No Morning Meetings
- Friday- No morning Meetings
9TH GRADE PRACTICE TIMES / REPORT TIMES
MONDAY AND TUESDAY REPORT TIME 6:15AM; PRACTICE DURING ATHLETIC PERIOD, END OF PRACTICE 4:10PM
Online Athletic Paperwork and Physical Forms AND IMPACT TESTING ONLINE
This year we have partnered with Rank One Sport for our athletic paperwork. Please click on this link below and follow the directions listed on the website. We
will begin accepting online forms and physicals beginning May 1st for the 2014-2015 school year. If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, CONTACT CASSY MOORE IMMEDIATELY TO MAKE SURE PRE-GAME MEALS HAVE BEEN PAID FOR!! Cassy Moore email@example.com
LABOR DAY PRACTICE Monday September 1st. (No School) – Practice is mandatory!!
VARSITY / JV
7:30AM PLAYERS REPORT
6:10AM PLAYERS REPORT
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL – Tips to be Successful (Encourage your athlete to do these)
- Be on time, Be Early! Be prepared with all materials
- Make a great first impression! Introduce yourself to your teachers!
- Sit up front
- Yes Sir / No Sir, Yes ma’am / No ma’am
- Turn off all devices
5 Life Skills that we learn in football that will affect their lives:
2. PHYSICAL CONDITIONING
3. RELATING TO PEERS
4. RELATING TO AUTHORITY
5. REACTING TO AND HANDLING EMOTION
Please continue to re-iterate these with your son! The more we grow in these 5 Life Skills the more successful our athletes will become on and off the field.
Thank you for your continued support of the program! Please check out the booster club website at www.lonestarfootballnation.com for updates.
Follow me on twitter: @CoachJRayburn
WIN THE DAY!!
Athletic Coordinator / Head Football Coach