Week 3 of PC Summer Workouts start today! The work we put in this summer will be the determining factor of our success during the season!
A must watch by Urban Meyer: Head Coach at Ohio State. Take time to watch this with your player!
HYDRATION, NUTRITION, RECOVERY ARE ESSENTIAL TO MAXIMIZING GAINS!
Get online and order your tickets for our first game August 27th ASAP! Tickets are going fast and they are expecting a sell out crowd!
Please click here and read the attachment.
Summer 7on7 (Schedule on site)
Schedule for the week:
- Tuesday 9th, JV, Varsity report at 5:30pm (Games from 6pm-7:45pm); Site: Lone Star
- ****Incoming 8th grade Trent / Stafford will play each other from 5pm-6pm
- Lineman Challenge 6pm
- Thursday JV and Varsity: Pick up uniforms after PC Workouts then car pool (Games at 10am, 10:30am, 11am); Site: Reedy
- 9th Grade (Games at 8:30am, 9am, 9:30am); Meet at Lone Star, Coach will have jerseys on site Site: Reedy
ONLINE LONE STAR SPIRIT STORE – Get geared up for the season!
- Saturday July 30th 10am LSHS Cafeteria – Be here for this important meeting!
- Monday August 8th First day of fall camp! – Times/Schedule (click here)
- Friday August 19th Scrimmage at Mansfield Lake Ridge Times (click here 9th/JV 6pm; Varsity 7pm at Newsome Stadium in Mansfield)
- Saturday August 13th Picture day Times (10am) Senior Parents be here for Senior Player/Parent picture)
Reminder: For all spirit ads players must be in grooming/shaving standards or the picture will not be allowed in the program.
Contact Victor Diaz: 972-979-0305; firstname.lastname@example.org
FALL PARENT / PLAYER MEETING (Mandatory)
Saturday July 30th 10am LSHS Cafeteria – Be here for this important meeting!
Lone Star Football Camps
- July 25th-27th Incoming 3rd-7th Graders at Lone Star 8am-10am
- August 1st-3rd Incoming 8th-9th Graders at Lone Star 8am-10am
You can find your Lone Star Rangers playing their first game Saturday August 27th 12:30pm at the Ford Center! You can also tell family and friends they can catch the game on ESPN!
NCAA Eligibility Center: For any athlete to participate at the next level they must be signed up through the NCAA. Make sure your son is signed up through the NCAA Eligibility Center http://web3.ncaa.org/ECWR2/NCAA_EMS/NCAA.jsp
5 Life Skills that we learn in football that will affect their lives:
2. PHYSICAL CONDITIONING
3. RELATING TO PEERS
4. RELATING TO AUTHORITY
5. REACTING TO AND HANDLING EMOTION
Read the article on the "FIVE LIFE SKILLS"
Please continue to re-iterate these with your son! The more we grow in these 5 Life Skills the more successful our athletes will become on and off the field.
Thank you for your continued support of the program! Please check out the booster club website at www.lonestarfootballnation.com for updates.
Follow me on twitter: @CoachJRayburn
Athletic Coordinator / Head Football Coach