Lone Star High School Community Pep Rally
Wednesday September 28th 6pm - 8pm@ Lone Star Stadium
Come Support your Rangers! Fun for the whole family!
RANGERS SILENT AUCTION
CUSTOM CORN HOLE SET
SPIRIT WEAR BASKET
DATE NIGHT BASKET
FC DALLAS BASKET
MOVIE AND GAME NIGHT BASKET
SIGNED VARSITY FOOTBALL
AND MUCH MORE!!!!
We will also be selling the back the blue shirts!
Bring your checkbooks OR credit cards as we will have the squares for your convenience.
Another point of emphasis this week has been being a gentleman and how to conduct yourself on a date. Please ask your player what we have discussed and what it means to be a gentleman.
Next week we face off against the Frisco Raccoons Friday night September 30th at Toyota Stadium. Come out and support your Rangers as we look to move to 2-0 in district 13-5A!
RANGERS IMPACTING THE COMMUNITY
Our players had the opportunity to serve and impact the community at four of our feeder elementary schools this week! We opened car doors, greeted students, led the pledge, and spoke on the importance of academics.
REPORT TIMES (JV No am meetings)
- Varsity – Monday 7:15AM; End of Practice (EOP) – 5:30PM
- Varsity – Tuesday 7:15AM, EOP – 5:30PM
- Varsity- Wednesday 8:00AM, EOP – 4:35PM
- Thursday NO AM Meetings; EOP 4:20PM
- Varsity- Friday No AM meetings
- 9th Grade- Monday/Tuesday – 6:10AM
- 9th Grade- Wednesday 6:45AM
- 9th Grade- No morning practice Thursday/Friday
WEEK 6 GAME TIMES / LOCATION
- Varsity: Friday September 30th vs. Frisco at Toyota Stadium (Lone Star is home)
- JV: Thursday September 29th 5:30PM at Frisco High School
- 9th Grade Silver (B): Thursday September 29th 5:30PM vs Lebanon Trail at Lone Star Stadium
- 9th Grade Navy (A): Thursday September 29th 7PM vs. Frisco at Lone Star Stadium
ECG Screening Click here for more info
Lone Star HS, Stafford MS & Trent MS Athletes
When: Wednesday, Oct. 12th, 7:30-10:30am
Where: 2606 Panther Creek Parkway, Frisco, TX
Lone Star High School will be offering ECG screens again this year to all athletes. We will start at approximately 7:30 am and go until 10:30 am. This is for all athletes. We will only be offering this in the morning this fall.
If you had this done last year then you do not need to get another screen done this year.
Any questions should be directed to the Athletic Trainer, Raul Martinez, at 469-633-5364 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure your student/athlete is studying, preparing and staying on top of all their classes as we start the school year! We want to continue winning on and off the field! Make sure your student/athlete is communicating with their position coach. Treat every day you walk in to the classroom as a job interview!
5 Life Skills that we learn in football that will affect their lives:
2. PHYSICAL CONDITIONING
3. RELATING TO PEERS
4. RELATING TO AUTHORITY
5. REACTING TO AND HANDLING EMOTION
Read the article on the "FIVE LIFE SKILLS"
Please continue to re-iterate these with your son! The more we grow in these 5 Life Skills the more successful our athletes will become on and off the field.
Thank you for your continued support of the program! Please check out the booster club website at www.lonestarfootballnation.com for updates.
Follow me on twitter: @CoachJRayburn
Athletic Coordinator / Head Football Coach