Spring practice #1 today! Practice schedule is click here!
Help us Beat Cancer!
Lone Star High School Relay for Life Fundraiser to Benefit the American Cancer Society.
- Pancake Breakfast (All you can eat pancakes, sausage, bacon, and eggs)
- Where: Applebee’s on FM423 @ intersection of El Dorado and FM 423
- When: Saturday May 14th, 8am-10am
- Price: $10
- Contact Coach Kight: firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets
Thank you for your support!
ONLINE SIGN UPS - Click Here
(Info click here) Once again we will partner with Performance Course for our summer workouts. This has helped to give us an undeniable advantage the past few years. We expect all of our athletes to sign up and work out with the team throughout the summer. Trainers and camps are great for extra work, but nothing takes the place of working with your teammates! Get signed up!
Fundraiser at Casa Rita’s
- What: Casa Rita’s will donate 20% of all the evening’s proceeds to the Lone Star Football booster club
- Where: Casa Rita’s Mexican Grill
- When: Tuesday May 31st 5pm-9pm
Summer 7on7 click here
Skill players QB,WR,RB,DB,LB will compete in 7on7 on Tuesday evenings(at Lone Star) 6pm-8pm and Thursday(various FISD schools) mornings during the month of June.
Frisco ISD 7on7 Schedule click here
Thank you to the following schools for coming by Lone Star:
Texas Tech, Tulsa, Texas, Texas aTm, Navy, Air Force, Purdue, Utah, Incarnate Word, Northeastern State, Nevada, Mizzou, Kansas, Louisiana Monroe, Lamar, SMU, Augustana College
- 7:30am-10:30am- High school athletes (female)
- 2:30pm-5:30pm- High school athletes (male)
- 5:30pm-6:30pm- Middle school athletes (incoming 7th-incoming 9th)
- All athletes must pre-pay by May 27th in order to participate - cost is $20. NO on-site registration.
Lone Star Football Camps
- July 25th-27th Incoming 3rd-7th Graders at Lone Star 8am-10am
- August 1st-3rd Incoming 8th-9th Graders at Lone Star 8am-10am
NCAA Eligibility Center: For any athlete to participate at the next level they must be signed up through the NCAA. Make sure your son is signed up through the NCAA Eligibility Center http://web3.ncaa.org/ECWR2/NCAA_EMS/NCAA.jsp
5 Life Skills that we learn in football that will affect their lives:
2. PHYSICAL CONDITIONING
3. RELATING TO PEERS
4. RELATING TO AUTHORITY
5. REACTING TO AND HANDLING EMOTION
Read the article on the "FIVE LIFE SKILLS"
Please continue to re-iterate these with your son! The more we grow in these 5 Life Skills the more successful our athletes will become on and off the field.
Thank you for your continued support of the program! Please check out the booster club website at www.lonestarfootballnation.com for updates.
Follow me on twitter: @CoachJRayburn
Athletic Coordinator / Head Football Coach