Last week of Spring Ball! We will finish up spring ball with our annual White vs. Navy Spring Game Thursday May 26th at Lone Star Stadium.
(If inclement weather, we will send communication)
Help us Beat Cancer!
We will be passing around a few helmets for donations for the American Cancer Society during the Spring Game on Thursday. Please donate to this great cause!
You can find your Lone Star Rangers playing their first game Saturday August 27th 12:30pm at the Ford Center! You can also tell family and friends they can catch the game on ESPN!
ONLINE STORE –NOW OPEN AGAIN!! – 2 WEEKS ONLY! LAST CHANCE!
Info is to the right of the site.
ONLINE SIGN UPS - Click Here
(Info click here) Once again we will partner with Performance Course for our summer workouts. This has helped to give us an undeniable advantage the past few years. We expect all of our athletes to sign up and work out with the team throughout the summer. Trainers and camps are great for extra work, but nothing takes the place of working with your teammates! Get signed up!
Fundraiser at Casa Rita’s
- What: Casa Rita’s will donate 20% of all the evening’s proceeds to the Lone Star Football booster club
- Where: Casa Rita’s Mexican Grill
- When: Tuesday May 31st 5pm-9pm
Summer 7on7 click here
Skill players QB,WR,RB,DB,LB will compete in 7on7 on Tuesday evenings(at Lone Star) 6pm-8pm and Thursday(various FISD schools) mornings during the month of June.
Frisco ISD 7on7 Schedule click here
Thank you to the following schools for coming by Lone Star:
- WEEK 1: Texas Tech, Tulsa, Texas, Texas aTm, Navy, Air Force, Purdue, Utah, Incarnate Word, Northeastern State, Nevada, Mizzou, Kansas, Louisiana Monroe, Lamar, SMU, Augustana College
- WEEK 2: Southern Miss, Houston, Bucknell, Citadel, Baylor, Rice, SFA, Northwestern State, Iowa State, Arkansas, Navy, UCONN
- WEEK 3: Utah State, Mississippi State, Prairie View aTm, Colorado School of Mines, Abilene Christian, Central Arkansas, Gerogetown, Evangel, Texas Lutheran, Boise State, San Diego State, Cornell, Sam Houston State, New Mexico State, Southern Nazerene, Hendrix College, Hardin Simmons, Army, South Carolina, Trinity, Fresno State, TCU, Oklahoma State, Central Oklahoma, SE OK State, Dartmouth
- WEEK 4: Syracuse, Texas, Southern Arkansas, North Dakota State, Montana State, SWOSU, Colgate, Lindenwood, Illinois, East Central, Northern Colorado, Houston Baptist, Grambling, Liberty, Duke, Pitt State, Boston College
- Go to our booster site www.lonestarfootballnation.com to register for physicals (IF YOU HAVE NOT PRE-REGISTERED DO SO NOW!!!!)
- 7:30am-10:30am- High school athletes (female)
- 2:30pm-5:30pm- High school athletes (male)
- 5:30pm-6:30pm- Middle school athletes (incoming 7th-incoming 9th)
- All athletes must pre-pay by May 27th in order to participate - cost is $20. NO on-site registration.
Lone Star Football Camps
- July 25th-27th Incoming 3rd-7th Graders at Lone Star 8am-10am
- August 1st-3rd Incoming 8th-9th Graders at Lone Star 8am-10am
NCAA Eligibility Center: For any athlete to participate at the next level they must be signed up through the NCAA. Make sure your son is signed up through the NCAA Eligibility Center http://web3.ncaa.org/ECWR2/NCAA_EMS/NCAA.jsp
5 Life Skills that we learn in football that will affect their lives:
2. PHYSICAL CONDITIONING
3. RELATING TO PEERS
4. RELATING TO AUTHORITY
5. REACTING TO AND HANDLING EMOTION
Read the article on the "FIVE LIFE SKILLS"
Please continue to re-iterate these with your son! The more we grow in these 5 Life Skills the more successful our athletes will become on and off the field.
Thank you for your continued support of the program! Please check out the booster club website at www.lonestarfootballnation.com for updates.
Follow me on twitter: @CoachJRayburn
Athletic Coordinator / Head Football Coach